*Inspection of Fiberglass, steel, aluminum and wooden hull vessels for structure and integrity using hand tools, moisture meters, ultrasound and sound sensor equipment.
Steel and aluminum structure depletion measurements.
- Hull potential measurements for stray current activities and systems bonding.
- Leak detection at hatches, portlights and perforations.
- Sailing vessel inspections of deck hardware, rig, sails and running rigging.
- Vessel deck and hull core inspection
- Infrared detection for hot areas, leaks and performance issues
- Ultrasound detection for vacuum and pressure leaks
- Optic sensor analysis of rotating components for slip, vibration and timing
- Chemical and die leak detection of various lubrication fluids
- Flow testing of cooling water systems for proper levels of pressure
- Stroboscopic vibration source investigation with accelerometer and adjustable strobe tools
- Electronic cylinder balance testing of real time running propulsion and generation engines
- Split beam Laser alignment of shafts, sheaves, engines and auxiliary equipment
- Sound sensor measurements of Decibel levels
- Gas and fume detection.
- Computer diagnosis of EFI and MPI engines
- Generator loading characteristics and frequency measurements
- Special Service
Digital Telemetry Gauging of actual engine power production by measurement of torque into propeller shaft.
- Air Conditioner output and efficiency.
- VHF power output by Signal Wave Ratio
- Exhaust systems analysis of back pressure
- Battery load testing and charger performance
- Fuel systems inspections and modifications to current code
- Vessel wiring inspections
- On board desalination systems inspection
- Stabilizer function inspection
- Thruster and windless function and cable loading inspections
- Special Service
Mold sampling and air handling equipment upgrading with Air Scrubbing Installations.